Saturday, March 31, 2012

March 30

Today I have completed my experiment by completing the last temperature, at 100 degrees it has taken 32s for the berocca to dissolve. With my new found data, I have decided to graph my results and begin immediately on my SRP draft, and will put it on the computer on the weekend. I will be sure to finalise my research so I can write about it in my SRP. In my research I have found that food colouring works when chemicals damage the bond in molecules in the water and and the hydrophobic end attachs to the end of the fats and proteins and hydrofollic disconnects and causes a change in colour. In my research I have also discovered that when heat energy is added to a system, entropy is increased. Entropy is when molecules within a system move faster and spread out, fundermentally the greater the entropy the berocca dissolve faster.


Diagram depicting entropy

No comments:

Post a Comment